Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Theme Word

I chose the word successful because it is a word that I can apply to my everyday life.  In my first two years of high school baseball we have won one conference title, some people may say that it was a successful two years but not us.  this year we have the chance to not only win a conference title but a state title as well.  That is what we call success.

 I also want apply it in my life in an educational way.  I have always been an A and B student but this year I want to try and make straight A's and raise my GPA, with the hopes of receiving an academic scholarship.

I would also like to be successful money wise.  I would like to earn more money this year and learn how to manage it better. Some people may believe that this is superfluous, but starting to save now would help me when I am in college and moving on to start a successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment